Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Yay? ;-;

I was going to put the post title as something hella cringy but I thought I'd keep some of my self dignity xD

Ah.
I havent posted in a while.
Pff yeah sorryy.

Anywho's onto the real deall ;D

Pretty much, I actually plan to re-do my blog sometimes soon like It so ugs.
ew.

I have done some of the pictures and people down the side, makes me a very happy bunny, but I need to add some people because I have been making like some NEW FRIENDS.

Ik you're probably like, wth how you're like the most unsociable person on the planet.

You my friend are indeed incorrect.
Tbh just some people are so blunt like
ew

I hate it when people legit only reply with like that, two word I want to shank them xD
I enjoy essays my friend, essays.

demi is the best person to talk to ever.
she sends me paragraphs.
I very much so enjoy paragraphs.
they make me feel very loved.

Yeah, so that the only reason, when people say "wuut" 
I want to leave forever and never come back like.
tf you think I am doing making a fucking cup of tea while cooking some bacon before sitting down to have dinner with my cats, all why talking to you at the same time

I dont think so O-O

Im more than 100% sat on my ass in bed talking to you
Unbelievable ikr.

Lmao this wasn't even meant to be the point of this post.
pretty much I plan to be making my blog look snazzy again.

(I kinda miss my Llama background xD ;-;)

The dark colours make me seem depressing

ALSO.
^-^

I have made a new friend ;D

Deanypoo is his name *-*

(go add him on uk msp -
Deeany)

When ever I look at his username it reminds me of Dean Winchester, and I do indeed call Dean, Deany/Deanypoo.

Idk maybe that why I assume dean is good look Like Dean Winchester (Jensen ;O )

Dean if you're reading this sadly I have high expectation of your looks xD

wow.
yum.



oh yeah and side note xD I found this while looking for picture and I crying.

Idek maybe its the photoshop xD o-o

-Adiós 

These may be somewhat useful some day or sometime in your life;
Simblr; http;//little-bee-sims.tumblr.com
Personal Tumblr; http://www.stupidlydumb.tumblr.com
Twitter; @Veeeeeritty

No comments:

Post a Comment