Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Loutisss! ♥

Just to make things  clear, Lou is - Sabrina - , - Sabrina - is Lou, Understood, yes huzzah! ;D

Okay the first thing coming to you mind maybe indeed be 
"But, why do we need to know who Lou is".

sh.
just.
sh.

You need to know because It is Loutis Birthdayyy!
Ah, Yay, idek why but I am slightly excited.
(to the extent his birthday is on the 29th and I'm writing this on the 25th, I have no regrets *-* )

So, I'm going to do the only thing I am capable doing atm cause im a charity cause obv, so I am going to writing a fucking paragraph saying why I love Loutis and yeah.

enjoy motherfuckers and loutis, pls, sit back, relax and dont get possed 
( xD )


It all started on a fucking boring ass day, were my noob self was scrolling for people to send me wishes and other shit like that because I was a legit hoe for anything back in the daysss.
and boom

rocky1246.
  and before messaging her I was like hmm okay, high level, always has vip, must be rich, hells yes, let me ask for something cause im greedy pigg, noiiceee.

Jk I dont even know how I started to Lou tbh, but it was that sort of friendship that you kind of had the feeling that it would last for a while o-o
 just, we clicked and she was le baeee.
we'd know each other for a good year now and Loutis messages me, like

"vee, I gotta tell you something".

and idek I probably shit my pants or something, because when someone says that to me, my mind breaks loose like holy mother of fuck.

and pretty much, Louis explained to me how he was a boy, how he enjoyed playing on girl accounts, and if I was a normal human would have been like, okay, cool, and just continued with our friendship.

but hell no.
when am I ever normal?

I dont like admitting this because shh it makes me feel like a real bad person o-o.

But I was the biggest shit head ever.
Like
ew

I was like no, you need to leave, Im so fucking annoyed you didnt tell me this straight off the bad, this is weird as hell, ew, what are you an animal.

yeah, ik sad times, I was hella cruel D:<

and time passed and I realised I was a little piece of shit and begged, and begged, and was an annoying ass whole until I was somewhat forgiven.

Anyway I thought sharing that would kind of idek, enlighten everyone more.

You could say that everything would be all good right now if we didnt have that fight and i'd accepted the fact the 'she' was a he, but nope I didnt, and call me crazy but Im kind of glad things like that happen, when we fight, Im not saying I enjoy them because Loutis is fucking scary as shit when he's angry like he's made me cry, ngl xD. But they always seem to bring us closer.

And fucking helll.
I have so much love towards this boy no one will ever understand.
I mean, fuck, A small a part of me get low-key jealous when he started talking to other people because I just want him all to beee mineeeee xD 

I dont like sharing o-o

He is someone that I hate not being around.
It sound so silly, but he is the type of person that can make you day, despite the fact he low key bullies me and because I cant spell simple words made up a name for this 'disease' I have, and it is now my skype name 'vee dumbass syndrome', I love him so fucking much.
I dont know how to put le feelings into words.

But Loutis, my bestfriend, you're the mainest of the main hoes, you're there chilling at the top, please, never, ever stop bitching to me about people,honestly, it is my favourite hobby ever and you make it ten times better, Never stop sticking by my side, I love how we cause beef because we're so sad and bent and I love how im your charity cause.

These four year are worth everything yannoo
Ily Loutis
Little Hoe face

xo

(tbh if you're thinking Im being a dumbass hoe face because Im saying shit like 'possed' and 'loutis' I am not, well I usually am, but in this case I am not, personal joke, ha, lmao im so peak byee)

- adiós

These may be somewhat useful some day or sometime in your life;
Simblr; http;//little-bee-sims.tumblr.com
Personal Tumblr; http://www.stupidlydumb.tumblr.com
Twitter; @Veeeeeritty

No comments:

Post a Comment