Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

I will never understanddd o-o

I made a new friend, I call her senpai, because, she is senpai, but senpai isn't really a senpai, senpai is KayleeKwewl :'3

Im just going to get straight to the point in asking

why? ._.

Idek about you guys but it gets on my tits when someone asks to me my bestfriend, girlfriend or boyfriend on msp without even saying hello to me like ;--;

Has the 21st century evolved communication and i'm left behind having no idea what the fuck is going on xD o-o

I don't bite c:
Pls do come say, hello, If anything I will make a fool out of myself because whenever It comes to a computer my English skills seem to no exists any more.
(Auto-correct is the reason I don't sound like an anal poo head)

But yes, anyway, Please do have an actual conversation with me before asking to be on my profile, Ik it sounds harsh, but pls I wanna talk to you guys before handdd :*

This is legit the most completely irrelvant thing on the planet but can we just appriciate how cute this is when you buy your own designss! c:
It's like you're making it! ;DD

Also as you can see I have kind, not really started to re-design my blog, le friends now have their place to chill, It's a slow thing. Yannoo
Some days I feel like doing it, some days I just cant be assed o-o ._.

-Adiós

These may be somewhat useful some day or sometime in your life;
Simblr; http;//little-bee-sims.tumblr.com
Personal Tumblr; http://www.stupidlydumb.tumblr.com
Twitter; @Veeeeeritty


No comments:

Post a Comment