Pages

Saturday, 20 October 2012

♥Inspired Look♥

Okay Guys today I'm Making a Inspired Look for verena schizophreniana She Has an EPIC sence of Fashion so I'm Mking a look for her ;)
This is the Look♥

First Im Gunna go Straight to hair... and find something similar
I Went for Toned Tips and Changed the Main Colour to Dark Blue& High Lights Light Blue
Now For The top :)..
 I went for this top cause it looked Really good although its complete diff from the top she wearing x'D


Now for the Bottems in the Piccy I Think it Like a Penicl skirt or shorts, Im Gunna go wif Shorts :p

and these Bad boys x'D For Bottemes & all I didi woz change the Colour to Dark Blue
Okay Now Onto the Shooes..You Can Kinda choose the shoes chu wont cause u cant see them in the piccy x'D
Now For Accesssories (This Look Is Quite Bad but I Tryed :)
For the Necklaces I Picked this...
The Colours are Dark Blue, Light Blue & White
Next...


I chose 3 Tattoo's Didn't Bother Changing Colour

A Dark Bule Moustchiooo :p(I JUST HAD TO ADD IT :D)

And a Dark&Light Blue Head band the main colour woz Light blue 
I Decicded I'll Go for some shoes :B
These Shoes There Just Dark Blue& White
The Finished Look...
Ta-Dahh! Finsihed Look...:)
Now for The Make-up...
For the Lips
Perfect Pout in Red or..



Or Cherry Gloss In Red
For the eyes
Sweet Stuff Eyes and Change ALL The Colours to Black

 Final Face Look
♥♥There♥♥

Hope You Enjoyed :)
If You wont me to do a celeb for u or just you Mail mee :)
(Took me 2 HOURS :o)
_Vee Out x_








No comments:

Post a Comment