Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

I..just. what? o-o

I may have lied about editing my sad, shitty, awful blog banner, but I'm going through a phase where I can't edit to save my life, so pls cringe with me at everything xD ;-;

If My Pointless, well this actually isn't pointless, well at least I don't think so o-o But yeah, I f you have a great hatred for my rants.
pls
leave 
(Im sorry but I literally live for this gif, just LOOKAT IT AH)

But onto a serious matter
.
Why do people feel the need to seek approval of others on msp to be labelled as 'cute', or 'hot' etc.?

Just omf, it confuses me so much because has this literally what people feel the need to do to almost be 'accepted' as being pretty ;-;

The amount of times I'll be scrolling though the images and artbook to see stuff named things such as 
"Kiss or Diss"
"Am I pretty"

It just confuses me, because some of these people look around 10-13, is this serious what our generation has stooped to?

To the extent people feel the need to have acceptance and approval of others,
I see no reason why people should give a rats ass of what other people think of you ._.

Because thinking out it logically, at the end of the day, it's your body, your face, your everything, so I don't see why at the end of the day their opinion matters?

It just baffles me so much!

So I took to Msp to gather some images titled with such things so it does not appear that I am spewing Bullshit *-*







What do you mean kiss or Diss?

I just, I feel as if people are so desperate to be showered with compliments from others, not that compliments are a good thing, but they're almost going to the extent they're searching them.

I don't see why people feel the need to title images this way, It doesn't want draw people in, if anything if draws them in for the wrong reasons, I stumble across these and make some lowkey demon noise because it frustrates me.

I mean I post pictures on Msp, due to the reason I want to share with you guys who I am give a face behind the screen but others do it for some sort of acceptance!

I just I dont understand how some peoples head works.
This is a prime example of the things I hate about this image shit piss thing ;-;

I am posting something I enjoy, something I adore, and I love my sims, they're my bbys and I think they're all beautiful and adorable in there own ways despite the fact others may not think so.

But I see no reason for people to post actual bullshit, spamming the comments with negativity because they don't like something, or idek dont approve.

Did the parent figure in their life forget to mention that if you dont have anything nice to say,dont say anything at all? ._.

You don't like something?
Okay good for you!
But, I on the other hand do.
So Please
Stfu
stop making me doubt things.

Because that's what all these comments are doing. 
Not just to me but to most people

when people are posting images saying hot or not, and someone say ew. no.

That's making them judge their.. everything almost.
Some people obviously didn't listen to the 
"Think before you speak"
or in this case
"Think before you type"

I'm not sure what this post's aim is but, guys, think before you say stuff.
Please.

- adiós

These may be somewhat useful some day or sometime in your life;
Simblr; http;//little-bee-sims.tumblr.com
Personal Tumblr; http://www.stupidlydumb.tumblr.com
Twitter; @Veeeeeritty


No comments:

Post a Comment